Now when creating or editing a page, post, or project, you can switch to Visual Composer by clicking on the Backend Editor button if Visual Composer is not already active on the page you are editing.
Visual Composer Interface Basics
Here is a video to help you get familiar with the basics of the Visual Composer Interface.
Dig deeper into WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) with these tutorials. Keep in mind that some features of Visual Composer are disabled for the Weston theme to enable optimal performance and experience.
Update WPBakery Page Builder Plugin
- In you WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins section.
- Deactivate and delete the current version of WPBakery Page Builder. (Your content will not be deleted, but it is always a good idea to have them backed up.)
- Re-download the Weston theme zip from your ThemeTrust.com My Account page to make sure you have the latest version.
- Extract the zip file.
- At the top of the WordPress dashboard Plugins page, click the Add New button.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page and locate the js_composer.zip file inside the extracted theme folder. It will be in inc/plugins.
- Install and activate the plugin.